Friday, December 02, 2005

Goodbye Electric Karma


Electric Karma is my favorite place to eat in Los Angeles. I defy you to leave in a bad mood. Tender chicken tikka masala, awesome naan, volcano hot samosas, free puppadum with that mysterious, yummy green sauce and the Bollywood! They've got a sexy little patio, but if you opr for al fresco dining, you miss the nonstop Bollywood montage screening in the main dining room. I will miss you, Aishwarya Ray, you of the green eyes and chaste dance routines in front of office buildings. I will miss you, Jeans, you, the biggest Bollywood star in India, not because you are handsome, because you are not, nor for your dance moves, which bring to mind horses, palsy and medical attention. Ok, I have no idea why you are the biggest star in Bollywood, but everytime you're on screen, I cannot look away or maintain civilized conversation. I know that's not your real name, that after some embarrassingly long research I finally tracked you down, only to realize you'll always be Jeans to me. I will miss you the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home